BEFORE I TRUST YOU by Daisy White


BEFORE I TRUST YOU by Daisy White

Do you love gripping mysteries? Then discover Ruby Baker, a young woman with a talent for uncovering the truth.
Rita Stonehill runs in front of the horses on a sunny day at Brighton racecourse. Why did she kill herself and is there more to it than meets the eye?
Ruby Baker is shocked to witness this dramatic event. Rita’s brother thinks she was murdered, but there’s no evidence to suggest that.
It seems like an open-and-shut case of suicide, but as a sordid love triangle emerges, is there more to it than that?
Ruby plunges into the glamorous world of horse racing to discover the truth. This is her most dangerous case yet and Rita’s death strikes very close to home for Ruby.
And then Ruby’s best friend Mary experiences a very shocking event . . .
 
Discover a gripping new mystery writer today. Great for fans of Agatha Christie or LJ Ross.
 
This is the third book in a mystery series set in 1960s Brighton, a tumultuous time of change and opportunity.
 
RUBY BAKER SERIES
Book 1: BEFORE I LEFT
Book 2: BEFORE I FOUND YOU
Book 3: BEFORE I TRUST YOU



Author Bio
Hi I’m Daisy White – mum, entrepreneur, and writer. I started off self-publishing, then signed YA series to two fabulous US publishers.

I’ve always wanted to write crime but none of my initial manuscripts were anywhere near good enough to show the world!

In 2016 I rewrote an earlier idea and entered it into the UK International Novel Writing Competition. It was long-listed and that gave me the confidence I needed to submit to publishers.

‘My second novel for Joffe Books, and book two in the Ruby Baker Seaside Mysteries, ‘Before I Found You’, was published in Feb 2018 and became an immediate Amazon bestseller.

My first story for younger children will be published in an anthology for Patchwork Raven later this year. I’m also finishing off a standalone thriller, which I’m really excited about!

Writing is an obsession, and a passion, and I am extremely lucky to have been able to develop my dream into a business. I enjoy sharing my journey, and the knowledge I have gained along the way. I also love to meet other writers, readers and business owners.

Links
Website:  https://daisywhiteauthor.co.uk
Twitter: @DEWhiteAuthor
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DaisyWhiteAuthor/