My Sister Is Missing - Julia Barrett


MY SISTER IS MISSING, Julia Barrett
I'm not the wife you think I am
Jess's sister Stephanie loves being a new mum, and is besotted with her baby daughter Natalie. She's tired and a bit anxious, but that's natural, isn't it?
However, one night Stephanie disappears, taking Natalie with her. Jess tries to convince herself that there's a perfectly reasonable explanation but as time goes on and CCTV images appear of a young woman with a baby, jumping in front of a high-speed train, Jess fears the worst. But was it Stephanie? And if not, where has she gone? And what does husband Adam have to hide?
In turmoil Jess goes in search of answers, but she isn't prepared for what she uncovers... or for what happens next.
My Sister is Missing is an intense, twisted, psychological thriller that will make you question what is real, and whether you really can trust those you love.

In my opinion this want the most going thriller I have read, but a very good weekend read! Despite not being gripped by the plotline I did find myself wanting to know what happened and where she was. 

I doubt the writing style easy to follow and it held my interest enough. I would definitely recommend and look to reading now from this debt author.